Monday, November 22, 2010

Who needs toys when...

.....you have a HUGE pile of leaves??

On Saturday, Kevin and I decided to take the girls and Eli outside to play. It's always much more fun when daddy is home to do it with us! Lately we have not been able to go out with daddy because it has been cold on the days he has been off! Saturday it was PERFECT!!!



Rylie decided along with daddy that Saturday was a perfect day to wear PJs all day...even outside during our leaf pile jumping. My Elijah LOVES to be outside and he loves to get dirty.

Here he is playing in the dirt...

Danielle making "leaf" angels!





I really love our family time that we have! In the days before Thanksgiving I am always more aware of the things that I am thankful for but I would LOVE to be able to keep that spirit all year long! We really have so much to be thankful for daily and I feel like we should be reminded of this as we sit down this year to enjoy food, family and fellowship!
So since I am trying to keep my heart in a thankful state I have been searching for verses in Gods Word to remind that I am called to ALWAYS be thankful. Not just at this time of year but everyday! :)
"Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is Gods will for you who belong to Christ Jesus!"
1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT
"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful and so worship God acceptably in reverence and awe..." Hebrews 12:28NIV


"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body [we] were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15NIV


Be blessed and thankful!

No comments: