Monday, September 29, 2008

School Pictures

My baby girl is having her very first school pictures taken today! This is a milestone in her life and now we will have a picture for her "School Memories Book"! She is just growing up so fast! When she left for school this morning it kinda hit me...she is not a baby anymore. I have to let her little personality develop and pray for her to make good decisions and have great friends. Anyways here is a before school pictures pic:


Update on Danielle's day:

She is doing well today. She also is starting to understand that she has this disorder and is having a lot of questions. I am really bad about telling her exactly what is going on and I know that I should but it's hard for me to understand it all so how can I expect her to understand. Everyday I pray for strength and peace for our family but especially for me. I want to be able to live a normal life and I know (this sounds really selfish) that will never happen for us. I feel like I have failed at family life. I really wished I would have been able to make it to the Family Driven Faith Confrence 2 weeks ago. I think that would have helped us tremendously! Our friends Chris and Shelley are a remarkable couple and have a wonderful family. They have unshakable faith in our Lord and I think that if I had that, this diagnosis would have been a little easier to swallow. I continue to follow there blog for a daily dose of Family Driven faith! Thank you guys! You are awesome! Elliana's Life continue to touch me and remind me everyday of God Love and Promises to us!
Praise to our Lord and Saviour!
kevin and jacki smith

No comments: