Sunday, October 12, 2008

God is AWESOME!!!

Being in the car this week has been a learning experience from the Lord. A friends of ours introduced us to the radio station 100.9FM and it is so AWESOME!!! Everyday the announcers read from the Bible , maybe only a verse or maybe a couple of verses, but its always a joy to reminded that while I am out in my car with the typical background noise of two precious little children, that I can hear from the Lord. While I was out and about today in the car running the typical weekend errands, I was reminded after a very hard weekend with Danielle, of His love for me. Not only me but for all of His children. I have been crying out to Lord for strength and knowledge, patience and peace and I was starting to feel like my crys for help were going unheard. ( I know he hears them, but the devil has been working overtime on me with this whole Danielle thing.) When I am in the car I am usually taking that time to pray with the kids or just pray ( I know this might sound selfish, and it probably is) for myself and Kevin. So when this reading was announced I was in a Walmart parking lot and on the verge of crying. I had been feeling overwhelmed and like my world was crashing down on me. And then just at the right time He spoke to me. I know it was for me. It was my answered prayers. It was a reminder that he hears my cries. He knows every tear. Praise God!! Glory in the highest!


5 Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens; your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds. 6 Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the ocean depths. You care for people and animals alike, O Lord. 7 How precious is your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings. ---Pslams 36:1-7 NLT

Isnt God Awesome??? Needless to say my day has been a lot better....and so has Danielle's!

No comments: