Monday, December 8, 2008

Making progress in counseling

Good evening!

We hope you all had a great weekend! We did! It was great getting out to see the lights on JI. We really did have a great time. Then on Sunday we hung up some more Christmas lights. It really was fun. The only bad thing is that the kids have had yucky noses and coughs for over three weeks now! I have no idea what the problem is! They have both been on antibiotics and the nasties only go away for a short time and then they come back worse! AAGGHHH!

Well, anyway like I said in the previous post we have had some news come up that was very upsetting for us. We are still having a hard time with it. Well actually, I am. It has opened some old wounds that I thought that I had dealt with but I guess I ha vent. I am going to get help for it but right now Danielle is our focus! So we had an appt with another therapist today and we all feel that it will be the best place for the entire family to get support. I just hope that eventually we find out the whole truth and then we can all just move forward. We will see though.

That's all I have for now, but I will post some more tomorrow! I might even upload the pics from Myrtle Beach and the Lights!

Have a blessed night
Much love,
Jacki

No comments: