Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas in pictures...


Well its hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone and so has the New Year! By the way, Happy New Year 2009! I am sure you all have noticed that I havent posted in awhile, but there is good reason, I promise!
I will explain later though. So now without further ado.....the Christmas pictures you all have been waiting for:

This is Kevin and I at his Christmas party for work! He did have a collared shirt on but after 2 hours of dancing he got hot!

This is Kevins "Mimi" with the girls. She bought those adorable dresses for the girls!


Danielle was so precious! She kept twirling around like she was the sugerplum fairy!Rylie in front of the tree on Christmas Eve! "Me want, me want" She is saying!This is Rylies new face that she does when she is excited or frustrated! She couldnt wait to get into the presents and we were trying to distract her with the baby.

Kevins dad built this work table for Kevin for his Christmas gift! As you can tell he loved it!
This was Rylie's Favorite gift of the night!
This was Danielle's! It's a doggie daycare set!
This is a family pic minus Rylie becasue she was all pictured out for the night!This was what Santa left us! Danielle on her "Big Wheel"! Santas big present!

Rylie in her Big Santa gift...Her car!


High School Musical game that she wanted...
Rylie in her stocking! She wanted the chocolate!The mess after all of the opening...






We spent Christmas at home and we enjoyed it so much! The day was just a perfect family day. The kids got up around 700am and we open presents until about 8 or so. The kids of course got way more then they could have ever played with but it was fun seeing their faces! Rylie even tore into her presents without much help! Besides her car that Santa brought her I think her stocking was her favorite thing. That girl has a sweet tooth!

We opened every toy they got before the day was over and we had a great time playing with them. The kids were on a sugar high so they went to bed a little late but thats okay! As far as New years eve, we did nothing. We sat on the couch and watched Dick Clarks rockin new years eve show and then Kevin rang in the new alone eating fudge we got for Christmas. I woke up at 12:04 am and rewound the Tv and watched the ball drop at 12:06am and then I brought in the new year in Kevins arms and sealed it with a kiss! It was perfect for us!



Now, for the depressing news: (if you want to read this go ahead, but my feelings wont be hurt if you dont)

The week before Chrsitmas I had been having Migrane headaches everyday. Severe enough that I was having a hard time doing anything but laying still. On the 7th day of the headaches Kevin took me to the urgent care place by our house to find out what was going on. It all went down hill from there. My blood pressure was pretty high. High enough that they thought if I didnt get to the hospital, they were afraid that I was going to stroke out. I am getting scared by this time and they transport me to the hospital where I stayed most of the day (Saturday after Christmas). After many, many tests they confirm that it was not a stroke or Menegitis but Mononucleosis. WHAT!!?? How does a stay-at-home mom at age 26 get the kissing disease?

Anyways, I have been feeling a little better and my new Doctor has told me why the pain in my stomach is getting worse. I guess it is a complication that can happen when you have your Gallbladder taken out. It has something to do with my bile sphincter of Oddi. I dont know. I will know more about it on the 13th when I go for a scope of the tummy. I Just want the pain to be gone! The pain meds make me absolutley sick to my stomach and extremely sleepy. Until the date where they fix it all up and make me feel better I might not be able to keep up the blog. But as in my previous post I am still keeping the verse in my prayers and that might be what has kept my spirits up. Being thankful in the midst of everything good or bad. I know easier said then done but it working for me right now.

Well I hope you all enjoy the pictures. I have many more but it has taken me practically all day just to get this far! Hope you have a blessed day and wonderful new year!

Jacki






No comments: