Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rylie has finally recovered!

Good Morning,

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. We just wanted to update you all on Rylies status....

She has had to go to the hospital again to have more labs done because she really isn't eating solid food and she is only having about 2 wet diapers in a 24 hour period. Dr. Stadalsky was a little concerned and so off we went to the lab to have them done.

Her Labs came back great. Kidney function and dehydration are all looking good! Praise God! Hopefully its just her body reabsorbing fluids and retaining them.


It has occurred to me that we have had a lot of things going on in our life that aren't necessarily positive and it had me thinking and praying yesterday about why. What are we doing that isn't right? Are our hearts not in the right place to receive your blessings? Have we moved out from under your umbrella of protection? It continues to be a source of frustration for me and although we have tried and tried to live for Jesus and to walk like Him and teach our children about Him, it seems as if we are missing the mark some how.

So for the next few days I have decided that maybe I have to dedicate a special time for God & me to hang out. I know it shouldn't be just for those few days, but for now just enough time for me to re-examine what it is that we aren't doing right. Please pray for me as I take this journey as I might find out things that may be hard to hear from Him. That I might find things I wasn't ready to find or see truths I wasn't ready to know....

Well it's time to start my day! The little ones are beggin for food! Have a blessed day and may the Lord bless you and keep you!

Love Jacki

1 comment:

Irene Weeks said...

Jacki- you will be in my prayers as you spend a few days seeking God. All trials are not discipline from our Father. Job reminds us that "in this life, there will be trouble." Some trials are attacks of the enemy, some are disciple from God and some are just from living in an imperfect sinful world. That being said, I think all trials can bring us closer to God if we allow ourselves to rejoice in all things. Your family is in my prayers. Irene