Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks...

Well Thanksgiving day is only hours away now and soon we will all be eating and deep in conversation with our families and friends. I just wanted to write a post to everyone who has been praying for us and especially Danielle! Your prayers were answered and my sweet girl is doing soooo much better and is functioning a lot sooner then they said she would. Praise God, the Honor and glory is Yours!

While everyone is having thier Thanksgiving dinner I want to share that I will be praying for each of you! It is my way of saying thank you.

Off to start the festivities and setup! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! GOD BLESS YOU ALL ON THIS WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!

Love,
Jacki

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the Smith Family. We are so glad that Danielle is doing so well. Keep up the good work Danielle. We are praying that everything keeps going so well.